I’m happy to say that I’m off again for a month to Thailand for my wedding and honeymoon!
It is going to be an exciting trip as we’ll be spending half of it with friends a family! Never done that before with such a large group so I’m really excited!
I will try finish my contiki tour post (I’m almost done forgive me!) but I very much look forward to blogging about my up coming Thailand Wedding as well! Hope you guys look forward to reading about it ^_^
So many places yet so little time! Aiyaya!
Ok here’s the planned so far!!
Where we’re going in Thailand:
- Bangkok for 5 days doing last minute wedding shopping, tourist stuff and Eric celebrating his Bucks Night there! I’m thinking about doing girly stuff while he’s out. Massage? Manicure? … THE LOT!
- Koh Samui for our wedding and time with friends and family.
- Koh Tao for some diving!!
- Koh Phangan for the full moon party!!
- North of Thailand – Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai etc.. for the rest of our trip until we get back just in time for Chinese New Year as newly weds!
I’ll keep you guys updated 😉
Any suggestions we should do on our trip, let me know in the comments below would be much appreciated!